Friday, June 04, 2004

Selfless P(LAIERS)

today is the day when i decide not to ask for favours from GOD......
Oh i'm not an athiest yet,nooooo,it does not also mean that i wont pray.What it simply means is that i wont ask God to Debit entire of bill gates amount into my bank account or make Aishwarya Rai my date or any other stuff.......Hope you get my point.

Instead I will pray more vigorously for someone else who needs my prayers,One way is I've heard selfless prayers get heard.

So what's missing here?????Me and Self less????????
No it's just my arrogance that if God wants to Debit 10 tomes of Gates earning to my account or He want to get me a date with Gisele Bundchen or Cindy Crawford,and me asking for just Gates' wealth or Aish-would that not be settling for less?????

Yes i'm an optimsist and i can be further optimistic by hoping that someone of you may pray that God has such plans for me.

Though i've actually diluted my thoughts by adding a lot of distractions throught the curvacious Gisele or the "My Fair Lady"Cindy,the thought still remains

My prayers hence forth are for Self less reasons

As selfless as asking God to Kill that annoying mosquito that happily (may I add Noisily)picnics in my ears,So that it may not annoy anyone else(just being true to my word)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home