Thursday, January 08, 2009

What a gal wants!

heard this song?
 
What a girl wants....... what a girl needs.......... I think I heard it in the movie What women want starring Mel Gibson.
 
Yesterday I had a pillow chat with the girl I luv and we had a long chat into the nite.
 
The take away from that talk in her own words........... Gentlemen believe you me........
 
" The most important thing for a girl is that the guy whom she luvs should listen to all her bakwas"
 
Bakwas - for non hindi knowing losers is useless stuff or things that don't matter.
 
I don't know how many have a déjà vu' moment rite now, but hey I had one already............take a guess when

1 Comments:

At January 19, 2009 at 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so, what happens if the gal u luv is not a chatter box? where does that take you to? Any tips....on knowing what gals like?


And non hindi knowing losers are not really loses....grrrrr.....

shyam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home