Saturday, July 10, 2010

I have a SON!!!!

Hi world and my hapless readers....
 
Im back.
 
So finally after putting up with me for 3 1/2 yrs, my wife finally realises that she is stuck with me, and decides to take our relation to a next level.
 
She gave birth to our son last saturday 03.07.2010. Cool huh?
 
My son and my wife are fine (thx for asking) but the reason Im here is to share with u my learning. Yea see, my son is smarter than me, I started training after 26 years of being born but my son started on day 1.
 
My son has a simple habit, he cries, sleeps and shits....
 
Simple isnt it, but the learning comes here.
 
1. By Crying he taught me to be assertive, and demand what I want rather than wait for it to come and fall into my lap. (for my son it is milk or a diaper change, for me it's a mercedes or a bmw..sic.,)
2. By sleeping he taught me to relax, there is not much u can accomplish by fretting around. so sleep....
3. By shitting he taught me (it stinks) to cut out the unwanted stuff from our system and focus on the important aspects in life..
 
My son is profound in his knowledge.. Probably that is why they say CHILD IS THE FATHER OF MAN...
 
Rishi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home